Sunday, August 10, 2008

I want to be a part of it - new york, new york

Ever since I can remember I have always wanted to live in New York. Its the perfect place for me a city that never sleeps, breaths fashion, and is filled with great architecture. Im currently a communication major at Arizona State University and I inspire to be a fashion publicist. So other day over a cup of tea I began to look into some internships and came across a couple in New York City. I would really love to work for a magazine so when I came across internships for Teen Vogue, PaperMag, and Nylon I was instantly excited. Although at the moment I am unable to pause my life and get on a plane to New York I have decided to move to New York in about a year and half. Unfortunately with my college budget I will have to wait till then to save up for an apartment. So if any of you readers out there have ever gone to New York for an internship of some sort I would appreciate some advice for my journey to come, and if any of you are New Yorkers already I would also appreciate some local knowledge. New York here I come and nothing is stopping me. 

No comments: